Thursday, September 25, 2008

Bloodwork results are in . . .


We took the pool down and put the sandbox in its place . . .

When the girls came in from the sand pit, we made chocolate flower cupcakes with the new silicone pan from Pampered Chef. Madison sucked off every bit of frosting and gave me the soggy cupcake, which I promptly ate!
The results of my bloodwork came back already. What the heck, my arm is still black and blue! There were some things that were high. Life as I know it now, may be over shortly. I see an end to my ice cream and Pepsi runs to the drive-thru. Oh, and lets not forget my fresh fruit, sprinkled with sugar and then drowned in heavy whipping cream . . . oh, things are going to get ugly, I can tell already and the doctor hasn't even called me yet (it's a reprieve and I'm taking every bit that I can get).

No comments: