Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It doesn't take much . . .


It doesn't take much to amuse these two! Yes, it's a box! Paul, our UPS man brought a big box of diapers this afternoon and the girls have been playing in the box since we opened it! Oh, and in case you are wondering, Haley dressed herself today - - - in a snowpants. Hope she doesn't know something that I don't know!

We decided to take their Binky's away from them today. Emma seems to be doing alright, but Haley has had a few meltdowns. It's going to be quite ugly around here for the next few days. Kind of makes me happy that I'm going to DC to visit my son and his wife for the weekend . . .

2 comments:

Donna said...

This reminds me of when I was young and we'd play all day with things we found around the yard. I think children have more fun when left to use their imagination.I found that my DGS loves to play with egg cartons, he puts his stuff in then takes it out. It keeps him busy for hours.

Sweet P said...

Boxes, boxes, boxes. You've got to love children and boxes. The simpler the toys, the better children love and learn from them.