Monday, December 8, 2008

I'm busy consuming massive quantities of Pepsi . . .

Maternity Leave is over and my daughter returned to work today. I was only supposed to have Sophia today, but there was some kind of snafu with daycare and Madison, Haley and Emma are here too. So let's see, they were finger painting on the table at lunch with their yogurt (Haley actually was using it as a hand cream). When I returned from the kitchen with a couple of wash cloths, I also found dollops of yogurt on the area rug - oh joy! I've only got a minute to post as the twins are down for a nap and Sophia just had her first bottle (my daughter is nursing her) - that was another experience in itself. So now you know why I am consuming massive quantities of Pepsi today. Is it bedtime yet?

1 comment:

Sweet P said...

Sounds like you had a very full day! When my grandchild is born next spring I'm going to be babysitting one day a week. I can't wait!

BTW, I love the blue nail polish.