Sunday, April 12, 2009

I'm back + why is it so cold here?

OK, so I spent a little over a week on Hilton Head where the weather was gorgeous, only to return to Ohio where it is so much colder! I saw alligators and turtles in the pond behind my parents home. If you look closely at the picture, through the windows, you can see the pond. It was a really relaxing vacation. Even the drive there and back was a breeze!
Of course, I found a quilt shop: Cross Stitch Junction on Hilton Head Island I bought 2 kits to make 1 quilt as the kits were on the small size for what I have in mind ... It was a really nice shop and there were lots of samples and kits, which is great for visitors like me who want to purchase something to remember their trip. I could have spent much more time in there, but I didn't want to torture my family anymore than I did!

No comments: