Sunday, February 7, 2010

Weeks 5 + 6 Stash Reports

Well, last week I was on a Quilting Retreat down in Amish Country and we had such a good time!  It was just what I needed after being sick since Christmas.  I feel so much better now and my quilting mojo has returned!  We visited several quilt shops while enroute to the Quilting Condo, one of which I had never been to before called Pine Tree Fabric.  It was an Amish Quilt Shop complete with wood burning stove and gas lights!  The fabric prices are incredible - Fat Quarters for $1.69 (and these were not second run or closeout fabric!).  I can hardly wait to go again, but that will not be until after I am out of this hole I have created for myself . . .

Fabric in: 28.916 yards
Total fabric in YTD: 38.166 yards

Fabric used: 18.625 yards
Total fabric used YTD: 30.125 yards

Net YTD:  -8.041 yards

Be sure to check out how everyone else is doing with their Stash Reports at JudyL's blog Patchwork Times!



4 comments:

Vicki H. said...

I have to get back to Amish country... Did you go to Holmes County area? The fabrics are beautiful and for less than $2??!?!?! I wanted to say I love the quilting on your previous post, she is one of my favorite pantograph designers. I would love to hear about your quilting.

Donna said...

Beautiful purchases! I bet you use it up in no time.

Quiltsmiles said...

What lovely farbics, glad to hear you are feeling better.
Jane

the writer said...

Pretty fabrics; I can understand why they had to come home with you!

I hope you continue to be well.