Sunday, April 10, 2011

Stash Report - Week 15

There has been a minuscule amount of activity here as I started a new project (yea, I know, I need another project like I need a hole in my head . . . .) but I purchased a new Creative Grids Ruler and just had to make something from it!  Stay tuned tomorrow for Design Wall Monday where I hope to show you what I'm working on.  I am posting this from my husbands laptop as my desktop computer fried last night, so I am not too sure how to get pictures on this one . . .

Used this Week: 7.5 yards
Used year to Date: 65.5 yards

Added this Week: 0!
Added Year to Date: 23 yards

Net Used Year to Date:  42.5 yards

Check out how others are doing with their stashbusting efforts at JudyL's Patchwork Times!

2 comments:

Jo said...

UGH! I hate computer issues. Here's to hoping you can get the picture thing figured out. I'd love to see the new project.

Kate said...

You must be very efficient to use 7.5 yards in a week with minuscule activity! Even if I work all weekend on quilting, it's rare I use that much!

Hope the computer issues are not too serious.