Thursday, May 5, 2011

I've been MIA . . .

We've been traveling for the past 3 weeks . . . and I am just beginning to feel a little more rested.  There is nothing like sleeping in your own bed at home!  We've been to New Jersey, Groton, Connecticut, DC and most recently Chicago.  Don't think we'll be going anywhere again until July! 

On the quilting front, I decided I had better get busy with the UFO Challenges I am participating in as I haven't completed or worked on any UFO's since January - yes, I am in a sad state over here.  Earlier in the week, I found the parts/pieces to a UFO.  It was kind of like finding puzzle pieces in a brown paper bag, a bunch of pieces, but I had no idea how it was to go together or if I even had all the parts.  Well, the mystery was finally solved this morning when I looked inside a pizza box that was labeled with a tag that said:  EMPTY.  Hello? it was full of more pieces!  I was finally able to figure out what it was supposed to be by scrolling to the beginning of my blog, and it's a project I started in April of 2008.  It's Bonnie Hunter's Orange Crush and I think all I have to do is assemble the blocks!  This is all that I have accomplished so far . . .

1 comment:

Joanne said...

It's certainly better that accomplishing NOTHING!