Sunday, June 26, 2011

Stash Report - Week 26

I was a little under the weather this past week and didn't leave the house, but still managed to add to my stash.  I was straightening the Quilt Cave and came across a bag of backing fabric I purchased the week before while in Berlin that I forgot to count . . .


Used this Week: 0 yards
Used year to Date: 69 yards

Added this Week: 2 yards
Added Year to Date: 38 yards

Net Used Year to Date: 31 yards

I continue to try and play catch up with all of my customer quilts on the longarm, so I don't see myself busting much stash in the near future.  I only have about 4 more quilts to do before I can do my own things!

Check out what everyone else has busted from their stash at JudyL's Patchwork Times!

3 comments:

Angie @ craftedAngles said...

Make sure you take time to do your own quilting too! Great stash report -- you are still black and it is half way through the year.

kwiltnkats said...

Sounds like you are getting your queue in order for some "you time"! Don't you find that your customers bring you more when they pick up completes? That's how it seems to work at my quilter. Sandi

Katie Z. said...

Your backing is lovely.