Sunday, October 9, 2011

Stash Report - Weeks 40 + 41

No change this week as I have been a longarming fool trying to get caught up - that's never gonna happen! Anywho, I attended Quilting with Machines at Sawmill Creek in Huron, OH this past week and took several classes. It was awesome and I learned a lot which I would now like to try, BUT I need to practice first.   This is my friend Carolyn's quilt from a BOM and she is gifting it to her boss!   I used the  Al Fresco pantograph by Hermione Agee of Australia - I love all of her designs and they are fun to stitch out!  These were big blocks too, 16 inches!  Well, on to the report:


Used this Week: 0 yards
Used year to Date: 79 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 40 yards
Net Used Year to Date: 39 yards

I did purchase a kit from Sew Batik, but I have not counted it in this report, I'll do it next week as it's wrapped up so pretty and I don't feel like dismantling it now to figure out the yardage!  I will show pictures of that purchase tomorrow for DWM!

Check out how others are doing with their Stashbusting efforts at JudyL's Patchwork Times!

2 comments:

Angie in SoCal said...

Beautiful quilt and quilting!

Lori said...

I just finished a quilt today using Alfresco. Love her pantos too. Laughed at bat pictures--I took pictures of a couple at the Visitor Center this summer--maybe we can compare??? ROFL!! I enjoy the stash reports--I love reading back on everyone's blog. Have you taken pictures of the new house yet??