OK, I'm back on task again. I have been working on getting my stash cut up into different sizes of squares and was at a loss as to where I was going to store them until I found this container at JoAnn Fabrics.
Then my daughter came across an insert from a desk drawer that was not being used and I am in the process of filling that container too.
These two containers are the reason I was able to complete so many of the blocks so quickly for Orange Crush as they weren't wrinkled or mixed up with other sizes, I just grabbed them from the stack and sewed and sewed! I am only 35 blocks short of the 150 blocks needed to finish Step 1.
I ALSO finished 20 scrappy 6 inch nine patches for an online swap, 3 rail fence blocks for a signature quilt, and 24 Split Nine patch blocks for another online swap. Oh yea, my sewing machine is smokinnnnnnnnn!