Saturday, May 31, 2008

My husband . . . bless his heart!

I asked my husband to purchase some fabric for me while he was away on business in Toledo (this was my first mistake). He went to a Hancock Fabrics where I've been told, by my husband, that they are "re-doing" the store. They were selling some of their fixtures, the price was right, and so he purchased 2 units for my sewing room. Now, my sewing room currently is packed. The pieces of furniture in there now are pieces that I have rescued from dumpsters, curbside trash, I'm sure you get the picture. I have utilized every conceivable space, even the vertical space. In fact, when my ceiling fan gets put in, I may have to remove some of the things from that vertical space, but that's a story for another day. These 2 fixtures are so huge, that we may have to use a saws-all to widen the doorway into the room . . . If you look closely at the picture,
notice how the back tires are almost flat, did you also notice that the truck appears to almost pop a wheelie? My family will be here shortly for the twins birthday party. My question to you is how many men will it take to get these in my sewing room? Film at 11 . . .

2 comments:

barncow said...

Their even too big for my empty barn

Joanne said...

OMG...Where are they going?