Sunday, March 22, 2009

Stash Report - Week 12

Fabric added this week: 10 yards
Fabric added Year to Date: 26 yds

Fabric used this week: 1yard
Fabric used Year to Date: 46.250 yds

Net Used to Date: 20.250 yards

Oh, I am so ashamed, I went to a Mennonite Quilt Shop that was having an Annual Sale . . . the good news is, I am still on the plus side of Net Used though! Really though, I am proud of myself because I don't think I have ever gone close to a month without purchasing any fabric! The fabric I did purchase is slated for some specific projects. I didn't get any quilting done this week as I had a quilt on the frame that I finally finished. This week I plan on gettin busy . . . the needle will be smokin'

4 comments:

Quiltldy said...

Be not ashamed... you need to support the quilt shops and a sale? oh yes!

Brenda said...

If you bought for a project - why worry?? lol!! Just think of all the new leftovers you will now have to make things out of!! You have to keep up you scraps stash too, so buying is a good thing!!
And I love that you are going to get that needle smokin'!!! Can hardly wait to see the damge you've done in next weeks report!!! (And you are making me feel like I need to stop reading reports and get smokin' in my room!!!) Great report!!! Made me smile!!!

Lori in South Dakota said...

Smokin' needle, can we nickname you that?? I would hide my cookies too, but I have to hide them from my husband!

Scrappy-Quilter said...

you completed a project that is great. you can use from your stash this week. great job.