Sunday, October 18, 2009

Week 42 Stash Report



Well, I didn't think I'd get any sewing done with my daughter, her husband and our new grandbabies here, but I was able to get the backing pieced for Judy L's Stash Project No 2 and I started on the 25 12.5 inch 9-patch blocks for an online swap due before the end of this month!  I am so excited that my net number may be out of the red zone before the end of the year if I can keep up this pace . . .
  • Fabric in this week     1 yard
  • Total Fabric in YTD  150.529 yards
  • Fabric used this week   15.500 yards
  • Total Used YTD          132.916 yards
  •  
  • Net -132.916 yards
Check out how everyone else is doing with their Stash Reports at Patchwork Times!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Good job keeping things in check! :)

Lori said...

Enjoy you time with the new grandbabies and your daughter and son in law. My daughter just went back to Maine on Friday night, we had her here 2 weeks.

Turtles In Northern Florida said...

You have really been getting a lot done! Good job! Have fun with family!!