Saturday, October 10, 2009

Went to Amish Country . . . .

Yesterday I went to Amish Country with my friend Linda.  I am exhausted today.  First we went to Kidron, Ohio to a store called Lehmans, all I can say is WOW!  That is the neatest store I have ever been in, I think I could have spent an entire day in there - it was that incredible.  From there, we went to Mt. Hope where we had lunch at Mrs. Yoder's Kitchen.  There were a lot of Amish in the restaurant and all of their buggy's were parked outside, so I knew the food would be good!  After lunch we went next door to the bulk food store.  Then we went to Berlin and visited 3 quilt shops, a stitchery and several other unique shops.  I was really thankful that the shops closed at 5 pm because exhaustion had set in!  Thanks Linda for a great day!

1 comment:

Deb said...

OH NO! Tell me that you didn't miss the quilt shop behind Lehman's!?!