Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Last customer quilt done!


Just finished quilting the last of Linda's Christmas gift quilts.  Of course, I saved my personal favorite for last!  I wanted the Daisies Galore pantograph, but haven't received it yet, so I decided to try to do it freehand.  Prior to this attempt, I used another pantograph which will remain un-named because I sucked at it and had to tear it out.  It was not the fault of the panto, it was, well, I think it's a pattern better suited to being stitched by a computer.  I was so unhappy with it.  Then I ran out of the black binding and then I realized that perhaps I was supposed to be binding it in red - oh, for the love of God, this quilt is gonna kill me yet!  So I ended up using both the black and the red as binding - I hope that Carey likes it . . .

2 comments:

Diane said...

It looks good to me! I think the binding fits with the top perfectly!

Scrappy-Quilter said...

I love this quilt and the quilting is beautiful! grea job. the customer will be happy for sure.