Just finished quilting the last of Linda's Christmas gift quilts. Of course, I saved my personal favorite for last! I wanted the Daisies Galore pantograph, but haven't received it yet, so I decided to try to do it freehand. Prior to this attempt, I used another pantograph which will remain un-named because I sucked at it and had to tear it out. It was not the fault of the panto, it was, well, I think it's a pattern better suited to being stitched by a computer. I was so unhappy with it. Then I ran out of the black binding and then I realized that perhaps I was supposed to be binding it in red - oh, for the love of God, this quilt is gonna kill me yet! So I ended up using both the black and the red as binding - I hope that Carey likes it . . .