Sunday, December 6, 2009

Week 49 Stash Report


Not too many changes this week to the stash report, but I have resigned myself that I am going to end the year with a negative number, but at least it's a small numer.  I have resolved to do better next year.  It will be challenging to have numbers to compare to and strive to do better than the previous year, so it's a good thing. 
This week I was only able to bust 3 yards for 3 online swaps I participated in.

      Fabric in this week: 0.000 yards
      Total fabric in YTD: 178.987 yards


      Fabric used this week: 3.000 yards
      Total fabric used YTD: 167.082 yards


      Net YTD: -11.905 yards

Check out how everyone else is doing with their Stash Reports at Judy L's Patchwork Times!

7 comments:

Scrappy-Quilter said...

great usage this week! aren't swaps fun to do? I hope to do better next year too. This is an inspiring way to use what we have.

Anonymous said...

Interesting fabric on top of those piles. It should be fun to see all the piles when you get them. Was there any theme to the swaps?

Liz

Tamera said...

You're using up the fabric, though! Way to go!

Donna said...

Love the fabric in the picture! Looks like it will do most of the work, and even a simple pattern would make a stunning quilt.

Penny said...

Fabric did go out this week and that is good. It will be interesting to have a base line guide for next year. Way to go on blowing out 3 yards.

Lori in South Dakota said...

I love swaps, but had to quit, I had too many swapped fabrics! Now I need to use them up.

Vicki H. said...

It is a small number in your negative yards, good job!!
I am near my goal but I don't think I will make it either. It is very close and I am happy because I did accomplish quite a bit!!