Sunday, May 16, 2010

Stash Report - Week 20

Well finally I have yardage to post as used, but that's only because I pulled all of the fabrics for Judy's Mystery Quilt and began cutting last night!  This seems to be the only way for me to get something done lately.  Hope my lethargic phase passes soon!  The quilt room is looking a little better every day, so much so, that I am willing to share a picture of it now, but please keep in mind that there is much more to be done.  I had a first this week - I posted 5 quilting books on eBay and I sold one!  This is big for me because I am a virgin eBay'r!  So without further ado, here are my numbers:

      In: ZERO yards
      In YTD:  45.764 yards

      Out:  11.25 yards
      Out YTD:  59.625

      Net YTD:  13.861 yards
 
Check out how everyone else is coming along with their stash busting efforts at JudyL's Patchwork Times!

5 comments:

SpinningStar said...

The room is looking great. I also have been experiencing swings in sewing urges....I hope it passes soon.

You need to post your fabric choices for the mystery quilt. I am still trying to figure out what I want to use.

Liz

Lori in South Dakota said...

ah--you need to sit in the sunshine and enjoy the day. Your mojo will come back. Get some iced tea, a lawn chair, and a quilting magazine!

Judy D in WA said...

Your room is looking good. It will be exactly how you want it in no time!

Sewing soothes my soul! I go through spurts of no mojo and it feels so great when it comes back.

I just finished cutting my mystery fabrics too.

Donna said...

I love your raspberry jam quilt. The fabrics look great together.

I'm not doing the mystry, but I look forward to seeing everyone else's quilts.

Linda said...

Be patient with yourself. We give ourselves grief over a hobby that is supposed to bring us joy. Let it go for now if you need to. Love how the room is turning out, too.