Sunday, June 6, 2010

Stash Report - Week 23

Well, things were rather hectic last week and I was unable to post.  Ditto this week too, but things haven't changed too much . . . I was able to find the fabric I ran short of at the Mennonite Quilt Shop for the setting triangles for my Raspberry Jam quilt - SCORE!  I have also started on JudyL's Memorial Day Quilt Along, but it's come to a screeching halt with life here at home!  

      In:  2.5 yards
      YTD  48.264 yards

      Out:  9.875 yards
      YTD:  69.5 yards

      Net 21.236 yards

Check out everyone else's progress at JudyL's Patchwork Times!

1 comment:

Penny said...

I missed you last week. I am also glad you were able to find the fabric. Woohoo! Now I hope things will settle down and you can finish that wonderful quilt. Glad you posted this week.