Sunday, October 24, 2010

Stash Report - Weeks 42 + 43

I was on a Guild Quilt Retreat last weekend, so I've combined that report with this weeks.  I worked on some BOM blocks, finished all the blocks for JudyL's June Mystery, prepared the backing for it and started Connect the Dots with JudyL just this past week.  I have been busy!  Keeping my room clean has really seemed to help with my productivity!  

Fabric in this week:  0, Zip, Nada!
In YTD:  91.264 yards

Fabric used this week:  12.125 yards
Used YTD:  123.125 yards

Net:  31.861 yards

Check out how everyone else is doing busting their stash at JudyL's Patchwork Times!


4 comments:

SpinningStar said...

Good numbers and I like those blocks - how many do you need to make? It will be a beautiful quilt.

Liz

Tamera said...

Those blocks are adorable!

Barb in Mi said...

12 yards used - good for you! And I love the blocks!

Penny said...

I love your blocks. The colors are wonderful So pretty. And no fabric in is so good. You go.