Monday, July 11, 2011

Design Wall Monday

Thank goodness it's Design Wall Monday as I finished my Fast Forward top and am allowing myself to start another project!  This is a Veggie Table Runner made with a Double Diamond Ruler.  I saw a sample of this in a Mennonite Quilt Shop several weeks ago and was smitten! I cannot wait to have more progress to show you on this project . . .  


Just so I don't get bored, I have a large quilt of Jean's on the longarm, and if I get bored or even better yet, finished with her quilt, I can move on to 3 more of Linda's quilts that are waiting in the wings!


I did mention that I finished my Fast Forward quilt top - here is a picture of mine (black background) and my BFF Joanne's (light background).




Check out what everyone has on their Design Walls at JudyL's Patchwork Times!

3 comments:

marcella said...

Wow, you've got a lot going on. Can't wait to see how that table runner turns out! Those fast forward quilts are really cool.

Michelle said...

I love your Fast Forward quilt.

Appalachian Mercantile said...

...and I thought I was busy! ROFL