Saturday, July 21, 2012

Woman on a mission!

I have been all caught up with customer quilting and back on track.  What a good feeling that is!  Sorry about the quality of these photos, but my granddaughters got ahold of my camera and it's beyond repair, so I have no choice but to use my phone . . . .
First up is this customer quilt - they just wanted an all over meander!
 This customer wanted a small meander on this monstrosity - 82 by 117.  When I finished, I discovered a pleat on the back and as I began releasing the pleat, it got bigger and bigger (see photo below.  It took me 4 days to rip everything out to the top edge so I could "taut" the backing and re-stipple, but it's finally done and I hope she likes it as I never had this happen before.  What a nightmare . . .

 This is Connie's first quilt and it was impeccably pieced.  What a pleasure it was to quilt this one!  I used the pantograph Spring Thing, one of my favorites.
This is one of Linda's and I used Spring Thing on this one too and some fun variegated thread!

No comments: