I did make progress on the other two though! I quilted and sewed the binding on the Alphabet Quilt, but was unable to hand stitch the binding to the back.
On the third quilt, the Half Square Triangle Challenge, I did manage to get the top finished. I plan to get it quilted and bound before the end of March.
I spent a lot of time in February sorting fabric by color and getting it organized in the IKEA Towers.
I also spent a lot of time going though the huge tub of scraps, ironing and starching the scraps so they could be cut into various sized squares ranging from 1.5 to 6 inches. I've made quite a dent in the tub and was able to downsize to a much smaller box!
Hope your February was a little more productive than mine. Check out what everyone else finished in February at Judy L's Patchwork Times.