Sunday, June 1, 2008

Birthday cake for breakfast . . . .



Yesterday we celebrated the twins birthdays and this morning they found the cake on the dining room table where they apparently thought that it was left there for breakfast . . . Regarding yesterdays post about the fixtures for my sewing room - - well, we were unable to get one of them in there, so it will probably go in the living room and we'll store the girls toys in it. The other fixture is a bit smaller and as soon as I get the stuff unloaded from my sewing room and placed on it, I can wheel it in! We are going back today for 2 more of the same fixtures. When my son-in-law was loading one of the fixtures into the truck, he realized that there was something on top . . . guess what it was . . . it was a brand new Olfa Mat - a big one, 24 x 36. One of the ends was chewed up, but he thought that I'd be able to use it, so he threw it in the truck and brought it home!

1 comment:

Joanne said...

A new mat YEAH!!! You are so lucky. I can't wait to see the new room arrangement.