Saturday, September 13, 2008

O'la-la, this one's for you!


Finished another BOM, several more to go though. Just can't seem to catch up.

Today I received my postage stamp blocks from Scotland. I have been waiting a long time, they were mailed on July 31st! I think they were on a slow boat, but I'm glad they're here.

I'm going to Columbus tomorrow to a meeting of HQ16 owners and we are going to have a speaker from the Ohio Long Arm Quilters group and she will teach us how to decide on a quilting design. From what I understand, she will bring a book of various quilting designs for different blocks which the OLAQ group created. We will be given blank blocks for us to "quilt" and start a book of our own. I am really excited about this as it's something that I struggle with.

That's it for now hope to post more tomorrow after I return.

1 comment:

oliviaatc said...

YOU ROCK! I absolutely love the pattern and of course the color selection. This is why you are the greatest mom ever, you just know exactly what I like. I love you!