Sunday, February 22, 2009

Stash Report - Week 8

I am getting better at this and I'm so pleased with my progress! This weekend I went on a Quilting Retreat with my local Quilt Guild. It was a mystery Quilt Weekend and all the fabric I used was from my stash! I was the only one of 18 in attendance who did a scrappy quilt, but I am happy that I did not have to spend any money on fabric for the project!

Fabric added this week: 1 yards
Fabric added Year to Date: 16 yards

Fabric used this week: 7 yards
Fabric used Year to Date: 30.375 yards

Net Used to Date: 14.375 yards

4 comments:

Peggy said...

That is a nice scrappy quilt. I can see many ways to put those blocks together.

Scrappy-Quilter said...

ooooohhh!!! I would love to make a quilt like this one. How pretty! Great stash buster too. I'll keep watching for this one to see how you finish it.

Brenda said...

I like your quilt project!!! And, using up your stash, and not spending any money to make it - BONUS!!! Excellant!! That right there makes it even more fun. I have only gone on one retreat, but loved every minute of it. I am glad you had fun.

Mary-Kay said...

I really like the quilt so far. it has a kaleidescope effect. Very nice.