Friday, May 1, 2009

workin' my fingers to the bone!





I have been really busy sewing this week! I have been working on the second stash project from Judy L. I am loving that everything I have used is from the stash and it's looking really good! These will be 16 inch blocks!


I got a new cabinet for my machine, so that is part of the reason for the increased productivity! It is so nice to sew on a flush surface and there is even a drop leaf on the back of the table for even more room, like when I'm sewing a binding on a quilt!






I'm trouble shooting problems with quilt blocks that my friend Jean made and yesterday I finished a baby quilt that I have had on the longarm for almost two weeks now!

1 comment:

Sweet P said...

Your new cabinet is gorgeous! I bet you will get lots of quilting done on there.