Monday, December 27, 2010

Design Wall Monday

Hope everyone is having a quilty day!  I don't have anything on my design wall at the moment, but that will be changed by the end of the day!  Last night as I was glancing through the 2011 Feb/Mar issue of McCall's Quick Quilts, I came across brilliant sunset . . . a scrappy quilt made from vivid batiks!  Guess it's time to break out the bulk of those batiks I purchased in Hawaii and an Asian Legacy roll-up by Robert Kaufman  - Yeehaw!!!!

Check out what everyone else has on their Design Wall and be inspired at JudyL's Patchwork Times!

3 comments:

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

A quilty day here! I've got some kind of upper respiratory bug (complements of my grands), so I'm going to just hang around in my PJ's and finish up the borders on DSIL's quilt. Then it will be time to start working on T#4's big girl quilt (just in time ... the TV stand for my sewing area has been stained and is ready to be picked up ... so I'll be able to watch some TV or pop in a DVD for some "mindless" entertainment while cutting/piecing her quilt). Enjoy your day ... can't wait to see that quilt top you're going to work on today!

Alycia said...

That willbe beautiful! Enjoy oyur sewing day!

Tamera said...

Wow! Can't wait to see that one in progress!