Sunday, December 5, 2010

Stash Report - Week 49

I've had a pretty busy quilting week!  I got caught up on the LQS BOM - 4 blocks done!  I bound a quilt that's been waiting since perhaps this past Spring, and I finally started the first class on Judy Niemeyer's Glacier Star!  It's been a really good time too as I feel great satisfaction that I have been working on those old projects, but have also started a new one too!  Now if I can just keep up the momentum!  Thankfully, JudyL will have a UFO Program in 2011, so that should keep me on track!

In 000000
YTD 112 yards

Out 15 yards
YTD 168 yards

Net 56 yards!
Check out what progress everyone else has made with their Stash Reports at JudyL's Patchwork Times!

1 comment:

SpinningStar said...

Those new blocks are looking great - keep posting your progress on that quilt!

Is it hard, by the way???

Liz