Monday, March 14, 2011

Design Wall Monday!






Here's what's on the Design Wall this week - a t-shirt quilt for Corinne!  The blocks have been cut out and fused for a little over a year and got buried in the longarm room and I forgot all about them until I heard from Corinne's Mom . . . Good grief, I've really lost what was left of my mind.








Also pictured are the two quilts I have had on the Design Wall in January + February. The first one is Hopscotch from Heather Mulder Peterson's book Fat Quarter Five. Please note the mistakes - apparently several of my blocks have been playing Hopscotch . . .  

The last quilt pictured is from our Guild Quilt Retreat the last week in February.  It was a mystery quilt named Stash Digger!  I have completed my top but one of my blocks have gone missing (see bottom right of top) . . .     
Check out what others have on their Design Walls by visiting JudyL's Patchwork Times.

7 comments:

Chris said...

I tend to forget projects and am always surprised when they show up again :)

Vicki H. said...

The beauty of having a poor memory is that everything that was old is new again!! Happens to me more often than I care to admit :0. Your quilts are lovely and the stash digger is a great idea. I love the setting.

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

T-shirts are so cool. And it is great to see the finished quilts.

glen

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

YOu have been busy. The funny thing is enough of the blocks played hopscotch, that it looks like a design element!

Gari in AL said...

I like your hopscotch quilt and the unique setting. And the Stash Digger is nice, too but you'll have to do something about that hole. ;-) I have never made a t-shirt quilt but will probably be doing one next year.

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

I like how your finished top came out from that collection of little blocks! Now that you remember about the T-Shirt quilt I am sure it will take you no time to finish it! Cheers! Evelyn

Quilter Kathy said...

Love that stashdigger quilt...the name is perfect! Did you find the missing block!??!