Sunday, March 20, 2011

Stash Report - Week 12


I have been working this past week on my Judy Niemeyer Glacier Star, a t-shirt quilt, and JudyL's Making Ends Meet.  Can't get bored with so many projects going on at once!  I did make a purchase this week.  It's been something I have been wanting to get for some time now, and I have just the project for it too . . . it's one of Hoffman's new Bali Pops - Mango Margarita!  I have yet to figure out if it's the name and/or the colors that have me so smitten!  I want to make a quick quilt that I saw on a blog, the Jelly Roll 1600 - sounds like something from Daytona, doesn't it?  Check out the link for a really cool video!  Perhaps I will have a top tomorrow for Design Wall Monday to show you . . .

Used this Week: 10 yards
Used year to Date: 52 yards

Added this Week: 3 yards
Added Year to Date: 23 yards

Net Used for 2011: 29 yards

Check out how others are progressing with their stash busting efforts at JudyL's Patchwork Times!


4 comments:

Julie said...

Thanks for sharing the link for the Jelly Roll 1600! I have a couple of jelly rolls that I didn't know what to do with. I do now!! This will make a great donation quilt for kids with lots of color.

Amy said...

The Bali Pop will be perfect for this jelly roll pattern.

Penny said...

Your Glacier Star is AMAZING! So wonderful. Your Bali pop pack is so pretty. Looking forward to your quilt. What fun.

Maggie A said...

Another stunning quilt. Haven't been on here for a while. glad to see you are getting organised. BG.