Monday, March 28, 2011

Design Wall Monday



It's my favoritest day of the week - Design Wall Monday!  I have several irons in the fire this week . . .
  • finish knitting my socks
  • add horizontal sashing to Corinne's t-shirt quilt
  • get at least 2 of the ever growing pile of quilts loaded on the longarm!
Before


That last one has really been a stumbling block for me.  Yesterday I started hanging all of the tops that are on the mountain in an effort to be a little more organized.  I was shocked to find another customer quilt in there that I didn't even realize I had - so sad!  I also came across several of my own that I had forgotten about too . . .
After

Check out what everyone has on their Design Wall today at JudyL's Patchwork Times!

5 comments:

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

Maybe it's just me, but I don't see the images you've posted. :-(

Chris said...

Sounds like you have a full week ahead!

Gari in AL said...

Well, the tops look a lot better hanging. Now, how do you get them off the hangers and on to the frams?

LuAnn said...

It looks to me like you had a pretty productive day. There are lots of pretty quilts. Your after photo makes it look like there isn't so much there. My tops are all in a clothesbasket...ok two.

bingo~bonnie said...

All of those quilt tops look so nice and neat hanging there. I hope to one day have a collection like that... Right now I have a dozen projects that are in progress and in boxes...

I'm sure your new system will keep them less wrinkled also! ;)

Love from Texas! ~bonnie