Thursday, January 12, 2012

I'm home . . .

WOW, it's been a long time since I've posted . . . We reluctantly returned home from Hawaii almost a week ago - it's taken me that long to recover from the 5 hour time difference.  Had a fantastic time and may very well be returning in March for a few weeks. 

Today I fired up the longarm as I loaded a quilt yesterday - that was an ugly scene - it took me 3 tries as I kept loading the backing on incorrectly.  I quilted a UFO  from almost 8 years ago.  I got the binding sewn on today too and just need to tack it to the back and it'll be done.

JudyL mentioned on her blog a few weeks ago something about Pinterest - Oh My - it is totally addicting.  I have been on there for days pinning all kinds of stuff.  I love it - you must check it out.
Ta ta for now, more later!

No comments: