Sunday, January 22, 2012

Stash Report - Weeks 1 - 4

I stopped counting my UFOs when I reached 53, so I have resolved to start working on them!  This will be the year of BB+B (backings, binding + borders).  Unfortunately, my stash does not have enough "big" pieces for quilt backings or borders, so I will have to go shopping.  Since I returned from Hawaii, I have already completed 2 UFOs, so I am on my way.     I am going on a Quilt Retreat this weekend to Amish country, so hopefully I can pick up some wide backing there as we have a couple of excursions planned!

Used this Week: 6 yards
Used year to Date: 6 yards

Added this Week: 3 yards
Added Year to Date: 3 yards

Net Used for 2012: 3 yards

Check out others stash busing efforts at Patchwork Times!

4 comments:

DeeDee said...

I began 2011 with 27 UFOs and managed to complete them all. I know that now you have decided to finish your UFOs that you will be ale to complete a lot of them. Best of luck and enjoy your retreat.

Sara said...

I'm trying to make myself piece backings out of what I have. The ladies in my guild do this and their quilts are always so fabulous. When I do it, my quilts just look sad, though. lol

Enjoy your retreat!

Melanie said...

Good luck finishing your UFOs and have fun at the retreat! I'm sure you'll get a lot accomplished there!

Jennifer said...

Two already is impressive - good luck in finishing more!