Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Another customer quilt done!


Just finished the second of three customer quilts. I am on a mission to finish the third today so I can participate in an online support group tomorrow. Support for what you ask? UFO's! Sue Hecker is sponsoring:

UFO Thursday (something new starting Thursday – a support group for those of us that have waaaaay too many UnFinished Objects or PhDs (Projects half Done) of the quilting sort languishing in boxes, bags, and closets. You know who you are!!! If you felt the least pang of guilt reading about it, come back Thursday.)

I need this, and I need it bad - I just keep starting new things and usually, rarely never finish the old ones . . .

The good news is I know that I am not alone in this predicament! So tomorrow, if you are in the same boat as I am, go visit Sue's blog!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

and admit it!!??!! ;-) lol!!