Tuesday, June 23, 2009

What's on my design wall this week!


Well, I got one quilt done and the second of three quilts is on the frame a little more than half quilted! I had wanted to get one done each day, but the first one took longer than I had estimated and life kept interrupting . . . The first quilt is Jean's and I used a pantograph called Plumage from Willow Leaf Studio.














Amy's quilt is the second one and I'm using another pantograph called Angel Wings by Jodi Beamish - but I think they look like butterflies without their antennae! I am hoping that tomorrow I can finish Amy's quilt and then get started on the third quilt that belongs to Linda! Hopefully more pics tomorrow . . .

1 comment:

Judy D in WA said...

2 of my very favorite pantos! Don't you just love Willow Leaf Studio designs? The quilts are gorgeous.