Thursday, July 9, 2009

Gettin ready to hit the road . . .


Monday we are leaving for a week in San Diego. From there, we go to Reno for another week. Then we will go home for a week and then we'll be off to Hawaii for a month or two . . .

I am going crazy trying to prepare for the first trip. I have just now begun to wonder what I am going to take quilting wise to occupy my time while my husband is in school! Of course, I am going to have access to a rental car and I'm taking the GPS so I can scout out quilt shops, but what am I going to do in the evenings? I am leaning towards taking fabric strips from my stash to sub cut them into various sizes of squares . . . anyone else have any other ideas out there? Pictured above are some 1.5 inch squares that I've been swapping with other quilters. I stack and store the squares in a pizza box!

No comments: