Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Posting from Reno, Nevada

We went to the Claim Jumper Restaurant for Supper tonight. What I ate for dinner is irrelevant, I had for dessert the Chocolate Motherlode Cake. This cake is freakin huge - it's 6 (yes, SIX) layers! It's packed inside a doggie bag the size of a shoebox!
Total Calories 3203
Saturated Fat (g) 64
Cholesterol (mg) 267
Sodium (mg) 2616
Total Carbs (g) 442
Fiber (g) 17
Protein (g) 34
Copyright © 2005 Claim Jumper Restaurants LLC. All rights reserved




Now on another note, I visited 4 quilt shops today . . .

My favorite shop was the Windy Moon Quilt Shop! Man, they had a lot of fabric, but it was NOT crowded like some shops with a lot of inventory. And their staff was really nice too! I am going back again tomorrow since once again I ran out of money and needed to seek a withdrawal from my personal ATM (my husband) . . .

No comments: