Well, I feel like I am making a little more progress as far as fabric used is concerned . . . I used a total of 4 yards from 3 different fabrics to back a quilt, and boy, is that back going to be ugly (the picture doesn't do it justice, trust me) but I'm not worried because I plan on using it as a ground cover for picnics or at the beach. Currently, 95% of the fabrics in my stash are not big pieces, so trying to create yardage for backing without purchasing some is a challenge! I did have to purchase yardage for borders for a quilt and also fabric for an online swap, but it came in, and then I counted it out (with the exception of 1 yard as I bought a little extra . . .)
Fabric added this week: 4.5 yards
Total added: 105.029 yards
Fabric used this week: 8 yards
Total used: 94.666 yards
Net: -10.363 yards
This is my granddaughter Sophia who fell asleep in her highchair while I was loading the quilt on the longarm!