Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Reorganization sucks!

Oh my, I am drowning over here.  I have begun to empty my sewing hole room and it is bad, very bad.  We may never eat at the dining room table again.  Where did all of this stuff come from?  And if one more person flings an article of clothing in this room for me to mend, I will set it on fire (the clothing, not my room).  I cannot ask anyone in my family to help me because I will never hear the end of:  why do you have all of this junk, you will never live long enough to use it all, etc.  So here I sit at my computer amid all of the piles of stuff around me.  I have not seen my machine in days as it's buried somewhere.  I will keep you all posted as to my progress, but don't hold your breath!  These pictures suck too - they were taken with my phone.

2 comments:

barncow said...

I am sorry that it sucks so bad but it can only get better and just think of how much fun you will have in your nice and neat sewing cave

Ruthie said...

Oh, I feel your pain! I did that a month or so ago and my daughter was here to help, so I couldn't not finish. It is so much better now and I just tonight finished going through all my clothes and took bags to Goodwill tonight. Next up is the spare bedroom....