Sunday, April 11, 2010

Stash Report - Week 15

Well, I had to go to the LQS for the BOM and I made a small purchase that has taken me to the edge of "the hole".  Tomorrow is Design Wall Monday, so I hope to have the 4 BOM's completed by then and that will help my numbers.  I also had to purchase some additional background for my Hawaiian Quilt as I am about to run out of what I have . . .

On another unrelated note, my camera has biten the dust and I find that I do not want to post anything without pictues.  Our newest granddaughters were here for Easter and I was unable to take any pictures.  I've taken a few with my phone, but the quality is just not there.  Hopefully I will be able to get out on Wednesday with my husband to purchase a replacement.

      In:      2.75 yards
      YTD:  45.764 yards

      Out:  0
      YTD:  46.375 yards

      Net: 0.611 yard

Check out how everyone else is doing with their Stash Reports at JudyL's Patchwork Times!

No comments: