Monday, September 13, 2010

Design Wall Monday







Today on my design wall, I have the last two rows to attach to JudyL's Scraps Ahoy top and then I will have to make a decision about borders!


 
 
I have both machines going today, finished a quilt for Carolyn last night on the longarm.  It's a log cabin that's she is donating for a raffle to raise funds for Ovarian Cancer.  I used the Spring Thing panto by Jodi Beamish.




Since I was wired for sound and it was close to midnight, I got the next one in que loaded - a Halloween quilt of Linda's that I've had since Christmas . . . I am going to use a spider web panto with glow in the dark thread!  I am hoping to get that one done today so I can check out the thread tonight when it gets dark!

Be sure to check out what everyone else has on their Design Wall at JudyL's Patchwork Times!

4 comments:

Charlene S said...

Spider web...mmm...sounds very interesting.

Sue H said...

Love anything by Jodi Beamish! That Halloween one should be really cool with glow-in-the-dark thread & spider webs. Love it.

AnnieO said...

Two very different quilts, both looking great! How nice to have such variety to work on.

陳珮琴 said...

IS VERY GOOD..............................