Sunday, September 19, 2010

Stash Report - Week 38

I pulled the fabrics for JudyL's Note to Self Quilt and even began cutting some out, but I am not ready to sew yet as there are a few other more pressing projects waiting in the wings.  I worked really hard cleaning my sewing room and I feel so darned good about it!  It's actually a pleasure to get up in the morning and come down to a clean room!  
 
In: 0, zip, nada!
YTD: 82.764 yards

Out: 7.250 yards
YTD: 89.750 yards

Net: 6.986 yards


Check out how everyone else is doing with busting their stash at Judy L's Patchwork Times.

7 comments:

Tamera said...

Your sewing room looks great! It's so much easier to sew in a cleaned up room, isn't it?

Donita Q said...

Great job! It looks like everything has it's place. I know- the easy part is cleaning it, the hard part is keeping it that way!

Charlene S said...

I wish I had that feeling but mine is still a disaster area.

Barb in Mi said...

Fabric out and a clean sewing room - wow! Do yo mind coming by my house?

Kathie said...

You look nice and organized, wish I had a computer in my sewing room but guess having to go up the stairs to use it keeps me from being on it more.

Marla said...

When you are done at Barb's house can I schedule you here?

Gari in AL said...

I recently cleaned my studio but for some reason it gets messed up every time I walk in. I'm pretty sure it's not me so it must be the room. I'd not go in there but I really like to sew and create. ;-)