Sunday, November 28, 2010

Stash Report - Week 48

 I have been busy with the monumental task of cleaning/reorganizing my sewing room and made some progress this week and was able to eliminate one of the IKEA Towers so I could move the ironing station to the other side of the room so I could put my machine at the window, and more importantly, pull the leaf up so I have a larger sewing surface!  I hope I don't regret this decision with winter coming on . . . Now the design wall is a little more accessible, all I have to do is shove the chair out of   the way for easy access! I got the backing and binding together for the Wedding Rings, so there's not too much busted this week.  Really wanted to be sitting on top of 100 yards busted by the years end, but it doesn't look to hopeful at this point in time, although Last year at this time I was 15 yards in the hole, so 43 yards is looking pretty good!  


On the stashing busting front -

In:  0
YTD: 111 yards

Out: 7 yards
YTD 154 yards

Net 43 yards Busted!

Check out how everyone else is doing with their efforts to bust stash at JudyL's Patchwork Times

3 comments:

Happy Room Diana said...

Moving your sewing room around is such a big task, looks like you are getting sorted. Love the fact you have a Christmas Tree up already!

Charlene S said...

43 yards busted with all the quilts you quilt is nothing to sneeze at. Changing the order of your studio is always a big task and time consuming. (Charlotte Angotti told us to call our sewing room our studio b/c it sounds more professional and exciting than sewing room. Have fun!

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

Good luck on your reorganization! I am SO jealous of your sewing room. I have about 1/3 of a 13x13 bedroom that I can call my sewing area ... what I wouldn't give for the kind of space that you have. ;-)