Monday, September 19, 2011

Design Wall Monday

It's been a couple of months since we  moved and things have finally taken enough shape in my Quilting Cave that I am able to sit down and sew, especially since I finally located the power cord to my Bernina!  It's going to be a good week I hope because when I came down to the cave this morning, there were no mice in any of the traps and none of them had been sprung either!  On my Design Wall this morning, I have pieces of my Glacier Star that hasn't been touched since like Easter - it's a shame because I really enjoy working on it.  My goal this week is to get as much done on this project as I can . . .  
Check out what everyone has on their Design Walls today at JudyL's Patchwork Times!

3 comments:

Angie in SoCal said...

That looks like an intriguing paper piecing project. Look forward to seeing more of it.

Quilter Kathy said...

Glad you back to working on what you enjoy!
Looks like everything is very organized!

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

It has to feel good to be back quilting, that looks like a beautiful piece you are working on!