Sunday, September 25, 2011

Stash Report

I am such a slacker - I think the last time I reported a Stash Report was way back in July.  With all of the travelling and the "big move" I had not touched my machine.  Now we are finally settled in our new home and life is good once again I am now able to sew (locating the power cord to my Bernina did have a bit to do with that).  So this past week I posted on Design Wall Monday that I had begun to work on my Glacier Star project once again.  On Thursday I ran into a problem while constructing one of the flying geese units that circle the outer edge of the quilt.  There was a lack of contrast between the geese and the background, so Judy Niemeyer herself responded to my cries for help and suggested changing the background to something lighter.  This necessitated an immediate trip to the LQS!

Used this Week: 2 yards
Used year to Date: 79 yards
Added this Week: 2 yards
Added Year to Date: 40 yards
Net Used Year to Date: 39 yards

Check out how everyone else is doing with their stash busting at JudyL's Patchwork Times!

2 comments:

krisgray said...

Welcome back! Love your paper piecing. Someday maybe I will tackle a Judy N. project.

Jennifer said...

Your geese look great! Look forward to seeing more progress on this quilt.