Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The Virgin Blogger

I've been thinking of creating a blog for some time now . . . a day in the life of a stay at home Grandma is often hectic and exciting. Take last night for instance - it was time for the girls to take a bath and get ready for bed. Someone, pooped in the tub. Madison was trying to scale the walls, Haley had herself wrapped around my neck like a Boa Constrictor, and Emma, well, Emma was clueless. I don't know why, but I am still trying to figure out who did it. Haley had a big stinky in her diaper, which set the precedence for the bath in the first place, so I figure that lets her off the hook. I can't get Madison to even pee in the shower, so forget about pooping in there, and that leaves Emma . . . even though Emma did a stinky in her clean diaper after the bath - I think she's the one. I think she had to cut it sort after all of the trauma of her sisters deafening screams and their climbing the walls and shower curtain to get out of the pooped bathwater stopped her from finishing the job. Oh, the joys of grandmotherhood . . .

No comments: