Monday, July 7, 2008

HE'S ON HIS WAY HOME!

Heard from my son this morning at 3am and he is out of IRAQ!! Finally got a good nights sleep, what was left of the night anyways! I had planned on getting a lot of things done today, but I just cannot concentrate on anything, too excited I guess!












These are my BOM blocks that are due this Friday at Quilts & Kreations! I think that the block is called Christmas Star.






This is a little top I made for Madison. The girls are having their pictures taken Friday morning and I want to make them coordinated outfits! I got the idea from: this wonderful website
These are the 1.5 inch blocks that I'm swapping! There are 25 stacks of 50 different fabrics. It sure took longer than I thought to stack all of those little suckers. I am off to mail them to the Hostess in Scotland!
This is a project for in a day or two when I have finished the girls outfits, I have to send out some "floral" charm blocks for another swap. I need to press the fabric and then cut it into 5 inch squares. I just love getting squishies in the mail.

1 comment:

Forks and Forest said...

CONGRATULATIONS! on his safe return. We know exactly how that feels - there is nothing to compare it to.