Monday, July 21, 2008

This room is clean, well, sort of . . .


OK, I got most of the flat surfaces in the room cleaned off. I am still looking for a piece of paper though. As I was rooting through stuff looking for it, I got rid of a lot of stuff too. Perhaps when I do this again, I can get rid of even more! We had fresh corn on the cob for supper tonight. It was straight from the field, it was still hot from being in the sun all day. I ate 4 ears - that's all I had, just the corn! I'm sure I will be paying for this binge tomorrow!
BEFORE: ________________________AFTER:

3 comments:

Sweet P said...

Great job on the clean-up!

barncow said...

Wow did some painting too I see.

Sharyn Mallow Woerz said...

love the sleek look ;) before and after was one of my first blog posts, inspiried by a friends room. Great Job! KalamaQuilts