Friday, July 18, 2008

What is the fascination with the dining room table?



What the heck is the fascination with the dining room table? Our house is huge, it's not like there isn't anywhere for them to play. And they turn towards me with those looks on their faces as if to say "what is your problem"? I think they are trying to send me off the deep end so they can play with all of my fabric, run with my scissors, use my seam ripper to stab holes in my upholstered chair, drink my Pepsi and eat all the ice cream! That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

The photo shoot went well. Chris kept all 3 of them busy, she had Haley turning the crank on an antique ice cream machine, Emma was holding the 3 empty cones and Madison was in charge of scooping the ice cream on the cones. Emma was freaking out because Madison dropped a small bit of ice cream on the sidewalk and desperately wanted to get down and lick clean it up. Emma is naked now as she was wearing ice cream. We get to look at the proofs tomorrow afternoon.

No comments: