Friday, July 18, 2008

Ice Cream Special


Friday morning I am taking my grandbabies to have their pictures taken at the Ice Cream Special at the Open Shutter. I just finished the 3 coordinating outfits they will wear for the photographs. So, in a few hours, the outfits will be trashed, covered with ice cream! Two years ago we had Madison's picture taken for this session and everything was going well, she was smiling, ice cream was dripping from her elbows and Chris, the photographer was getting it all . . . then she dropped the ice cream, cone and all and the tears began to flow and Chris just kept on taking the pictures - even when she picked it up from the ground and began eating it again, bits of dirt and all! Those pictures were and still are my favorites of all her photos. This is going to be a tough act to follow, especially since we have 3 girls in the shot now. I can hardly wait! More tomorrow!

No comments: